Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hari rayaaaaaa

Hari Raya is comingggggg...

My leave starts tomorrow.
Yey!!
Still have to tidy here, tidy there, wipe here, wipe there, vacuum here, vacuum there, iron here, iron there..and yeah the list goes on.


I might be trying a new kueh recipe I just obtained from the world wide web.
(Omg, I know I sound like a makcik...*gulp*)
And I might be meeting Amin tonight to pass him the kuehs I baked.
Apparently his mum likes it.
Double yeyy!!

This year will be my first time giving out zakaat (ang pao) money to the kids, not forgetting both grandmother and some aunties... (mak aku kata dapat berkat)
Excited kakak...da stand by da dari hari tu duit collection budak2 ni...
Tak tau aku masih dapat tak eh duit collection...confirm tak punye uh, but harap2 dapat uh..hehe


Before I go for a long holiday (I know I won't update till I get back to work), I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely seek forgiveness to those I've hurt in any ways.
Let's forgive and forget and let's start a fresh.

Till then,
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin

Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home