Monday, October 5, 2009

Raya-ing with them

Went Raya-ing with the Shells group ( I have no idea why that name, so don't ask) on Saturday.
It started around 12nn and ended really late at close to 2am.

My house was scheduled second.
Bless mum for helping me cook all the delicious dishes.
While waiting for the dishes to be served, the boys gobbled down a fistful of cookies that I baked.
Even said they wana order it for next year raya.
To which I replied, umm ya ok.. (but hopefully they won't cos I do not think I've the time and I'm plain lazy).
Anddddddd.... I touched and caressed (is that even a proper word to describe it? Somehow, it sounds so wrong) a CAT!
Yup a CAT!
I'm really scared of them but this year I told Amin that I wana touch Wandy's cat when we go over his place.
And I did!
Yey!
I do not have a picture to prove it though.
But I really did touch & caressed a CAT!
Not lying hor...hahaha.
Pictures will be uploaded pretty soon.
Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home