Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Train service hiccup...

I reached work slightly before 8am today, which is almost 45 mins late.
No, I did not wake up late.
It was due to the train service.
Yishun station became rather chaotic when the south bound track (train towards Marina Bay from Jurong East) became the track for trains coming from Marina Bay to Jurong East.
After 3 trains, I finally get to board the 'right' train.

Problem solved?
Not quite yet.
The train stayed at every stations for about 5 minutes or so before it closes the door and move on.
Then, somewhere on the track between Yio Chu Kang and Ang Mo Kio, it suddenly halted, jerking fellow train patron.
After 5 minutes, the slow journey continued.
I do not know what happened, but I wish there will be some news explaining the event.
Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home